How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitor in Clitheroe

    Clitheroe is a small town situated in central England. It is said to be among the smallest Norman Keeps in the country. Many tourists visit the town to see, among other sights, Clitheroe Castle, which is believed to be the smallest castle in England.

    If you happen to have suffered due to medical negligence, you should be compensated for the harm caused to you on the part of your doctor or nurse. Contact a solicitor in Clitheroe who will help you file your claim for compensation.

    Contacting a Solicitor in Clitheroe

    Medical negligence cases can be difficult to win since you are usually fighting against experts. You will need the assistance of a solicitor who is well-versed in the field of medicine because they will be in a better position to help you than one who does not know much about the subject.

    You can acquire such a solicitor in Clitheroe by calling Accident Advice Helpline via your mobile phone by dialling 0333 500 0993, or contact them via your landline at 0800 689 0500. Since their friendly advisers are available throughout the day and every day of the week, you can call them for advice whenever you need their assistance.

    You could also visit their website at your leisure to get an idea of the kinds of cases they have handled before and also view some testimonials.

    Open Claim Calculator

    However, if just at the moment you only want an idea of how much compensation you may receive if you do go on to win your claim, there is a way. You can do this by also visiting their website and taking the 30 second test. All it requires is three answers and it will then provide you with the estimation.

    How a Solicitor in Clitheroe could help you

    When it comes to medical negligence, the effects may be temporary or they might affect a patient for the rest of their life. In either situation, they are entitled to compensation.

    • A doctor might have prescribed you medication which does not correspond to your illness; administration of these medicines could be fatal or seriously harmful.
    • You might have been given the wrong blood type in a blood transfusion; or the blood might not have been properly screened before it was transfused.

    If you have been affected by either of the above there is no doubt that you would have had to take some time off work, which would have resulted in a great financial loss for both you and your family. Whatever situation you find yourself in, your solicitor in Clitheroe will help you fight your case and make sure you receive your compensation.

    Date Published: 6th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.