Solicitor in Cleethorpes
The town of Cleethorpes is situated in the north east of the Lincolnshire county in England and during the year, visitors flock to the town to enjoy its great events.
- In June, you can attend the Armed Forces Weekend which is a tribute to the servicemen and women of the nation. There are lots of stalls, a parade, a flypast by fighter jets and one of the few Military Tattoo displays in Lincolnshire.
- While the Olympic Torch visit was an event that is not likely to happen again for a long time it was still a highlight for Cleethorpes as it travelled through the resort and the Meridian Park.
- A unique event in the calendar is the 1950s weekend that occurs in July. At this festive occasion you can find period cars, rock and roll, swing dancing and very high quiffs.
- If the Armed Forces Weekend didn’t have enough aircraft for you then there is the Festival of Flight that occurs in June and has a whole series of aircraft displays and shows. The Red Arrows are a highlight of the weekend and it gets bigger every year.
- One of the most colourful highlights of the year is the Cleethorpes Carnival, it attracts thousands to its parade of floats that travel though the resort.
- Not to be outdone by the 1950s weekend, the 1940s weekend is held in July and has some excellent costumes, music and dancing which are all housed in the Kingsway Kiosks.
- In August you can catch another plane show with the TNEL air displays in August. This displays sees amazing aerobatics performed over the beach.
- Look out for the Folk and Cider festival and the Real Ale festivals that are held throughout the year. Both are held in the Cleethorpes Coast Light Railway centre and are regularly packed out with patrons wanting to sample the very best in local brews.
- Next summer brings the hugely anticipated performance from The Proclaimers at the Cleethorpes Rocks festival in September. Music lovers can also enjoy The Blues Festival, Jazz at the Parkway Cinema and Jazz festival.
A solicitor in Cleethorpes from Accident Advice Helpline is important to have if you get injured and want to make a claim for compensation.
Where can I find Accident Advice Helpline’s contact details?
You can make a compensation claim and receive a solicitor in Cleethorpes from Accident Advice Helpline by calling 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no obligation advice about making a claim.
Date Published: 20th April 2014
Author: David Brown