Solicitor in the City Centre


Solicitor in the City Centre

Recently the City for Centres organisation released its yearly iteration of its Cities Outlook report for 2014 that provides an economic index of the cities and towns in the United Kingdom. One of the main findings of the report is that London is leading the economic recovery of the UK and that it continues to attract quality workers from all over the nation. In this year’s report it has focused on the relationship between London and other cities and in particular it looked at what kind of effect London has on the economic growth and demographics of other cities and towns.

It’s clear that London is a greatly important contributer to the British economy with it being responsible for 25 per cent of economic output and around 20 per cent of jobs. However, critics have claimed that London’s success and size has stifled the ability of other cities to succeed and more needs to be done to focus the economy away from London. While others suggest that London is so important for the nation that it should be given more investment and room to grow.

The report investigated the issue by reviewing some common perceptions about London and its role in the economy and compares it to what the data shows. One perception investigated is that London takes all the most talented workers from the rest of the county. On an aggregate level, London has more people leaving the city than people moving in. However, the demographics of the people coming in are predominantly aged between 22 and 30. A third of the people in this age bracket who moved within the country, moved to London. Also, these people are generally students and tertiary graduates who move to London for the greater opportunities and amenities that it affords.

So the perception that London is taking all the talent or quality workers is backed up by the data but the issue come from the lack of opportunities available to these people in their own cities or towns. Therefore, policies should be focused more on providing more opportunities for work and study for places outside of London rather than focusing on London’s economic dominance.

A solicitor in the City Centre can be acquired by contacting Accident Advice Helpline and they are necessary if you have an accident and need to make a compensation claim.

Beginning your compensation claim

Make your claim with Accident Advice Helpline by calling 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. A solicitor in the City Centre can be accessed as long as you meet the eligibility requirements.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )