Are you looking for a solicitor in Chafford Hundred? Then you should contact us.
We are Accident Advice Helpline and we do not just have one solicitor in Chafford Hundred, we have a full team of solicitors in this area and throughout the UK.
Solicitor in Chafford Hundred
Do you need a solicitor in Chafford Hundred to help you with an accident injury compensation claim?
If yes then an in-house solicitor in Chafford Hundred at Accident Advice Helpline can most certainly help and assist you.
Here is some further information about Accident Advice Helpline and our in-house solicitors:
- Accident Advice Helpline is a nationwide British law firm. With teams all over the country we have the resources to help people all over the UK
- Accident Advice helpline has been in this business for over ten years meaning we have over a decade’s worth of experience in dealing with accident injury compensation claims.
- All of our in-house solicitors are fully qualified, highly trained and have vast knowledge and experience of accident injury compensation claims.
- All solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline are in-house and employed by Accident Advice Helpline. We do not use third parties or external legal partners. This is so that we can ensure each and every solicitor is up to Accident Advice Helpline’s high standards, and that each solicitor is working to our guidelines and doing the very best for all clients.
- All in-house solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline will work on a one hundred per cent no win no fee basis for all clients and at all times. This means that clients of Accident Advice Helpline do not have to pay any upfront fees to begin their accident injury compensation claim. It also means that if the accident injury compensation claim is not successful and no cash compensation is awarded to a client then they do not have any legal fees to worry about. This makes the whole process a risk-free procedure.
- Accident advice Helpline is recommended by well-known TV personality Esther Rantzen. We are very proud to say that Esther Rantzen is our patron, and her endorsement of the services that Accident Advice Helpline provides is very important to our company. As Esther is well known and very famous for her long-established work as a consumer rights champion we feel that her support and recommendation has a positive impact on us and our reputation. With this support we feel more potential clients have faith in Accident Advice Helpline and our in-house solicitors.
To find out if Accident Advice Helpline and one of our in-house solicitors could help you please call our free phone help line number on: 0800 689 0500 or: 0333 500 0993 from your mobile
Date Published: 7th April 2014
Author: David Brown