Why do I need a specialist solicitor for Cawood after an accident?
There is much confusion surrounding personal injury law, from when you are eligible to make a claim to how much you should receive in compensation for injuries caused by another party’s carelessness or negligence. A solicitor for Cawood who has experience in the field can help you sort through the legal minefield. They will ensure that the strongest possible case is put forward for you and that you are awarded a fair amount that takes into consideration the nature of your injuries and the effects these will have on your life, both in the short and the longer term.
Accident Advice Helpline is a legal firm that specialises in personal injury law. We have been working in this area of the law for well over a dozen years now. All our solicitors have expertise in various aspects of personal injury claims. So if you need a solicitor for Cawood, we can match you up with one to act on your behalf.
The first step is to establish whether you have a valid reason for claiming. When you get in contact with us, we will evaluate the circumstances of your accident to determine:
- When the accident happened. In most cases, there is only three years to claim after an accident. In some situations, you may have longer – if you were a minor at the time or have been diagnosed with an industrial disease, for example.
- Why the accident happened. Someone else must have been responsible for causing it, whether through carelessness, negligence or a criminal act.
- What the effects of the accident were on you. You must have suffered injuries requiring medical attention. These could have been physical or psychological. The law will also take into account the long term effects of your accident in deciding how much compensation you should receive – if you have been left with a disability, for example.
Contact us today for free legal advice
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test
If we think you have a good reason to claim and you wish to go ahead, we’ll find you the best solicitor for Cawood to represent you. They will put your case across to all parties involved, with the aim of getting the party responsible to accept liability. Your solicitor will also calculate the amount of compensation you should receive and will negotiate the terms to achieve you the best possible settlement. You may find you don’t even have to go to court. Many of the cases we act in are handled by phone.
You claim stands a better chance of success with a specialist solicitor for Cawood from Accident Advice Helpline. Get in touch today free on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone to see where you stand.
Date Published: 20th April 2014
Author: David Brown