The right solicitor for Cathcart could be the answer to your problems
The consequences of an accident can be devastating. From life-changing injuries to financial problems and a series of adverse effects on your home and social life, there is no area left untouched. But if your accident wasn’t your fault, you may have grounds to seek compensation.
We understand that money can’t solve every problem, but it can go a long way towards helping you cope with the range of difficulties you may be facing. That’s why you need the right solicitor for Cathcart to handle your claim.
A solicitor for Cathcart with a degree of experience in personal injury law is better equipped to cope with the complexities of your case. Every accident is different, and it is not easy to evaluate the seriousness of your injuries, for example. The right solicitor will know how to do this and to factor in medical expenses you may incur in future, how long it’s expected to take you to recover, and what it will cost for any necessary day-to-day adjustments to your life or your home, for example. Without this expertise, you may not receive the amount of compensation you deserve.
Why Accident Advice Helpline are the firm you can trust
With over 15 years of experience in personal injury law, we have handled thousands of cases. We’ve dealt with accident claims of all shapes and sizes, so we have a great deal of expertise to bring to your particular case. All of our solicitors are specialists in personal injury law, and as we operate across the country we can appoint the right solicitor with the right experience for your particular case, rather than a solicitor for Cathcart who just happens to be local to you.
We win over £30 million in compensation for our clients every year. Esther Rantzen, our patron, has tested the services we provide and commends them for being professional and efficient. Plus, you can see what our former clients have to say about us on our website and elsewhere on the internet.Open Claim Calculator
We also aim to ensure that claiming is a realistic option for you in financial terms. We know money is always tight after an accident, so we will offer you:
- Free legal advice on your claim. This will tell you what we think your chances of success are, and how much you might receive for your injuries.
- The chance to start your claim off whenever you are ready, free of charge. We don’t charge any upfront fees, as you’ll find some solicitors do.
- A no win no fee* solicitor for Cathcart with particular experience in your injury type to handle your claim.
For further details, or to get your claim started today, just get in touch. It’s easy and free:
- Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and an adviser will call you back; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website to get an instant claim estimate.