If you are searching for a solicitor to pursue a case for compensation after an accident, try Accident Advice Helpline. With over a dozen years of experience in personal injury law, we are one of the largest and most reputable legal firms in the UK. Our lawyers are all personal injury claims specialists and we operate nationally to ensure that wherever you are, we can find the right solicitor to act on your behalf. Our services are professional and efficient, and we have experience in many different accident types, including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
- Criminal injuries
…and many others besides.
Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, has examined the services we provide and is happy to recommend us. You can see the stories of some of our successful claimants on our website if you’d like to get an insight into how we could help you with a solicitor.
How to get started
For free legal advice and a no obligation assessment of whether you could have a case to make a claim:
- Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website
We’ll ask a few questions to establish whether your accident meets the criteria for making a claim with a solicitor. Have a few details handy when you contact us, such as:
- When your accident happened. The legal time limit for claiming in most negligence cases is three years. You could have longer to claim in some circumstances. For instance, making a case for an industrial disease you have contracted while at work has to be done within three years of the diagnosis rather than the time you suffered the conditions that led up to it.
- What medical treatment you have received for your injuries. This will help us determine whether you’re eligible to claim and enable us to give you a guideline to the amount of compensation you might be entitled to receive.
- Who was responsible? Someone else must have caused the accident through negligence, carelessness or a criminal act.
Looking for a solicitor in Castle Combe?
Enquiring doesn’t oblige you to make a claim. But if you do want to proceed, we’ll introduce you to a solicitor to make your case on your behalf. There’s no charge for this. And your solicitor will negotiate your claim with all parties involved in your accident on a no win, no fee basis. If you lose your case, you won’t pay legal fees.
Although we do not have a local injury solicitor in Castle Combe we can still represent you and your claim. This is because we are a national firm that works across the whole of the UK. So if you need an injury solicitor in Castle Combe look no further than our expert service.
Contact us today if you feel you have a case. You could claim compensation that will help you in your recovery.
Date Published: 6th April 2014
Author: David Brown