Why you need the expertise of a solicitor for Carrbridge
If you have been the victim of an accident that wasn’t your fault, you may be keen to seek compensation for your injuries. You usually only have three years from the date of the accident in which you can make a claim, so it’s well worth finding out what your legal rights are as soon as you can.
It’s tempting to cut corners and just opt for the nearest solicitor for Carrbridge to make your claim, but it is worth hunting around a little to make sure you find a specialist solicitor with specific expertise in personal injury claims.
Here’s why we think you should consider Accident Advice Helpline:
Our experience and track record
Our company is a specialist legal firm. All of our solicitors have experience in personal injury law. As one of the largest law firms in the country, we operate nationally to ensure that if you have had an accident in your area, we have a solicitor with relevant experience to handle your claim. We win over £30 million a year for our clients after accidents as wide-ranging as:
- Road traffic accidents;
- Cases of medical negligence;
- Food poisoning;
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Accidents while on holiday;
- Sporting accidents;
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases;
- Injuries from faulty products; and
- Criminal injuries.
The costs of claiming
Because our firm is so large and experienced, we have the resources to help you claim affordably and with as little financial risk as possible. For example, we:
- Don’t charge for our honest legal advice about your case and its chances of success. You can access this through our 24/7 helpline. All of our advisers are knowledgeable, friendly and sympathetic, and you can speak to them at any time with any queries.
- Don’t make a charge for starting your claim. Some solicitors may ask you for an upfront payment to ensure they don’t lose out financially if your claim fails for any reason. Not Accident Advice Helpline. In fact, you could get your claim started today with a solicitor for Carrbridge from us regardless of your financial circumstances.
- Don’t charge you for our legal services if your claim is unsuccessful. Your solicitor for Carrbridge will act on your behalf on a no win no fee basis.
Contacting us for further information and advice
So, if you believe you have good grounds to claim after an accident that has caused you injuries, and someone else was to blame, then you can be confident that Accident Advice Helpline have the experience and resources you need to make a successful case for compensation. You can contact us by:
- Calling our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Texting ‘claim365’ to 88010, and someone will call you back; or
- Completing the 30-second test on our website to get an instant estimate.
Why not take the first step today?