Claiming with a solicitor for Carnforth from Accident Advice Helpline
Don’t be left disadvantaged after an accident that wasn’t your fault. If you have had an accident over the last three years which caused you injuries that required medical treatment, and if someone else was to blame because they were careless or negligent, then you could be entitled to a sum in compensation. A solicitor for Carnforth is who you need on your side, and we can help you to find the right one for your situation.
Accident Advice Helpline are a specialist legal firm with over a decade of experience in helping accident victims to bring successful claims against the parties that caused their injuries. We handle 25,000 queries about our services and personal injury law each and every month, and we win on average around £30 million a year for our clients. Our solicitors have wide-ranging experience in numerous accident types, including:
- Road traffic accidents;
- Cases of medical negligence;
- Food poisoning;
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Accidents while on holiday;
- Sporting accidents;
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases;
- Injuries from faulty products; and
- Criminal injuries.
If you need a solicitor for Carnforth for an accident of any one of these types, or in other circumstances, get in touch with us and we will help:
- Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website.
We make claiming affordable
We understand that after an accident, money may be in short supply. But we genuinely believe that if you have a legal right to claim, your financial situation should not be a barrier. That’s why we offer:
- Free legal advice on your claim. This will tell you whether you have a strong case and how much you may be eligible to ask for in compensation for your injuries.
- No upfront charge to get your claim started.
- A solicitor for Carnforth on a no win no fee basis. We aim to win your case, but sometimes circumstances beyond our control mean this is not possible. If this happens in your situation, you will not have the added disappointment of having to foot a large bill for legal services.
Our services are professional and efficient
Your solicitor for Carnforth will handle all the legal detail on your behalf. They will represent you in court if necessary. However, we often find that many cases can be dealt with simply and quickly by phone.
Remember that in a lot of cases, the time limit for claiming is just three years. It’s worth finding out what your legal rights are. If you have any queries about the claims process, or just want to get your claim started, contact us today.