Claiming after an accident is never easy, but it could be a lot easier with a specialist solicitor for Cardross from Accident Advice Helpline. Because we have been practicing in this field since we were established in 2000 and because all of our legal specialists are experienced in personal injury law, we are able to pull together all the facts and evidence in your case and present the strongest possible arguments on your behalf.
Why you need a specialist solicitor for Cardross
We have experience in a wide range of accident types, so we can support you with a solicitor for Cardross or anywhere in Scotland for your particular claim. Our expertise includes:
- Road traffic accidents;
- Cases of medical negligence;
- Food poisoning;
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Accidents while on holiday;
- Sporting accidents;
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases;
- Injuries from faulty products; and
- Criminal injuries.
We’ll keep you informed every step of the way on the progress of your case, but we keep the stress and demands on your time to a minimum. In fact, you may even find that you don’t have to attend a court hearing to settle your claim, as many of the cases with which we deal are resolved by phone.
We do not charge you for our legal advice, where we will give you an honest evaluation of the chances of your claim’s success. We will not charge you upfront to get your case started, and the solicitor for Cardross or any solicitor with us fighting your case will act for you on a no-win, no fee* basis, so there will be no legal bill to pay if we are unable to win your claim.
Getting in touch
So, why not find out today whether you are legally entitled to make a claim? It couldn’t be easier. All you have to do is:
- Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Fill in the 30-second test on our website.
All we need are a few facts about your accident:
- When it happened. This is because there are legal time limits for claiming. This is three years in the majority of negligence cases, but we can tell you if a different timescale applies.
- What happened. We need to determine who was to blame and what injuries you suffered as a result. You must have had to seek medical treatment, and someone else must have been responsible through carelessness, negligence or a criminal act.
Call today and find out if you need a solicitor for Cardross to seek justice on your behalf for an accident that wasn’t your fault. We are always happy to take your call.
Date Published: 5th April 2014
Author: David Brown