Claiming what you are entitled to with a solicitor for Cardigan
Have you had an accident? Was someone else to blame because they were negligent, careless or committed a criminal act? If your accident occurred within the last three years and caused you injuries requiring medical attention, then you could well be entitled to compensation for your pain and inconvenience. The right solicitor for Cardigan could help you with your case.
Don’t be confused by the sheer number of companies out there that will promise to help you win compensation, but nor should you simply opt for the first solicitor you come across. What you need is a specialist solicitor with expertise in personal injury law. There are two main reasons for this:
- Firstly, the party responsible may be unwilling to accept liability for you injuries, even if it is quite clear that they were to blame. An experienced solicitor will know the relevant law in detail. They will be able to gather all the relevant evidence and present a much stronger case on your behalf.
- Secondly, a solicitor for Cardigan who has handled many such cases before will be able to more accurately calculate how much compensation you are entitled to. The sum you are awarded needs to take into account your injuries, the prospects for your recovery and any financial losses you have suffered as a result.
Don’t settle for less than you deserve. Come to Accident Advice Helpline. All of our lawyers are experienced specialists in the field. We are one of the largest legal firms in the UK and have the resources upon which you need to draw to present the best case possible for you. So, whether you need a solicitor for Cardigan or elsewhere, we can appoint the right person for your particular case.
Won’t this kind of expertise be expensive?
Because we are such a large company, we are able to offer the following advantages to make claiming more affordable and less financially risky for you:
- We will evaluate your case honestly and give you a free no-obligation assessment of how likely you are to win your claim;
- We won’t charge you a penny upfront to start your claim if we think you have a good reason to bring a case; and
- All of our solicitors work on a no win no fee basis, so if they are unable to argue successfully on your behalf, you won’t have to pay for their services.
Find out more – you could start your claim today!
- Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website.
Contact us as a matter of urgency to find out what your legal rights are – you usually only have three years in which to make your claim.
Date Published: 5th April 2014
Author: David Brown