What are the benefits of having a solicitor for Canonbury when I claim?
Even if your accident is apparently straightforward, and it’s clear that someone else was to blame, it is worth finding a solicitor for Canonbury when making a claim for compensation. The party responsible may be reluctant to take responsibility for their actions, for example, or they may be unwilling to pay out the amount of compensation you actually deserve for your injuries, and instead try to get you to accept a lower amount.
An experienced solicitor for Canonbury will be able to marshal all available evidence and present the strongest possible case on your behalf. They will also properly assess the impact of your accident on your daily life and future, and will argue for an amount of compensation that adequately compensates you for your injuries.
Why opt for a solicitor for Canonbury from Accident Advice Helpline?
There are various reasons why you should come to Accident Advice Helpline to handle your case.
Our experience: We have been in operation since 2000. All of our solicitors are specialists in personal injury law. We have a great track record, winning around £30 million in compensation for our clients each and every year.
Our high levels of service: We operate a professional and efficient service, a fact recognised by consumer champion Esther Rantzen. She became our patron after seeing the quality of the assistance we give to our clients. Why not read some of the testimonials on our website to see how we have helped others with their claims?
Because we aim to make accessing justice affordable: We know that life can be difficult after an accident, not least because your finances will be affected. But we do not think that a lack of money should be a barrier to anyone seeking justice after an accident that wasn’t their fault, so we offer the following to help you:
- We make no charge for our legal advice about your claim. We’ll tell you what your chances of success are, and how much you could expect to receive in compensation if successful.
- We won’t charge you a penny to get your case started.
- All of our solicitors work on a 100% no win no fee basis. This ensures that if you don’t win your case, you won’t pay out for an expensive legal bill.
Get in touch to find out more about how we could help you today. We’re here round the clock, seven days a week to answer all your queries:
- Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website.