If you need to make a claim for compensation after an accident in Campbeltown that wasn’t your fault, you should look for a firm with a good track record and years of experience on its side. At Accident Advice Helpline, we think we are a firm you can trust. We’ve been in operation since 2000. We claim around £30 million in compensation for our clients on an annual basis, and if you need a solicitor for Campbeltown personal injury claims, we can provide you with expertise in your particular accident type.
Why come to Accident Advice Helpline for a solicitor for Campbeltown?
The kinds of cases with which we deal on a routine basis include:
- Road traffic accidents;
- Cases of medical negligence;
- Food poisoning;
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Accidents while on holiday;
- Sporting accidents;
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases;
- Injuries from faulty products; and
- Criminal injuries.
We operate a professional and efficient service, taking much of the stress out of claiming. We’ll tell you upfront how likely it is that your case will be successful, as well and giving you an idea of how much you could claim in compensation. We don’t charge you a penny for this legal advice. We don’t ask you for any money to get your claim started, so you could begin today regardless of your financial circumstances. Also, a solicitor for Campbeltown will act for you on a no-win, no-fee* basis if you go through us. If you don’t win your case, then you won’t pay a bill for legal services.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you
We’ll ask a few questions about your accident:
- We need to ensure you are within the time limit laid down by law, which is usually three years;
- We need to know what injuries you suffered – you must have had to receive medical treatment; and
- We also need to know who was responsible – someone else must have caused the accident by being careless or negligent, or by committing a criminal act.
If we think you have a good claim and you want to proceed, then your case will progressed with the help of a solicitor for Campbeltown or elsewhere in Scotland who will make a strong case for compensation on your behalf. You may even find that you don’t have to go to court, as many of the claims we handle can be dealt with by phone.
So, if you have had an accident and it wasn’t your fault, don’t suffer in silence. Find out whether you have a legal right to damages for your injuries today with an expert solicitor for Campbeltown.
- Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010
- Try the 30-second test on our website.
Date Published: 5th April 2014
Author: David Brown