Where can I find a solicitor for Camelford for my personal injury claim?
If you’re looking for a solicitor for Camelford for a personal injury claim, you will find that there are many options available. There will be firms local to you, firms that advertise in local media, and you’ll have seen many adverts on the TV for firms offering the best service. You may be confused and not know where to start.
Firstly, you need to ensure that you place your claim in the hands of a specialist solicitor for Camelford claims. This is because a solicitor with the right experience can enhance the chances of your case’s success. It can also ensure that you receive the right amount of compensation – an amount that covers your injuries, expenses you have had to pay out because of your accident, and any money you may need for longer-term recovery and rehabilitation.
Secondly, it is a good idea to look for a company that has the right track record and resources to support your claim.
Finally, look for a firm that offers options for you to claim affordably. Legal aid is not available for personal injury claims, and you may find that some firms charge upfront before you start your case to protect them from financial loss if your claim is unsuccessful.
Why Accident Advice Helpline could be the firm for you
All of our solicitors are specialists in personal injury law. We are a national legal firm operating throughout the UK, and we are also one of the largest law companies in the country. With a track record of successfully claiming for clients since our inception in 2000, we now win a total of around £30 million in compensation each year.
We also help remove some of the risk from claiming. We do this by:
- Giving you free legal advice from the outset so that you know that your claim stands a good chance of success before you start;
- Not charging a penny upfront to get your claim started;
- Appointing you a specialist in-house solicitor for Camelford on a no-win, no-fee basis. You, therefore, won’t pay for your legal services if your case is unsuccessful.
How you can find out more
You can contact us in any one of the three ways below.
- Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Our trained friendly advisers will talk you through the claims process and tell you all you need to know;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website.
Don’t risk your claim in the hands of a solicitor for Camelford with anything less than the best experience and a good track record of success. Contact Accident Advice Helpline for expert advice.
Date Published: 5th April 2014
Author: David Brown