A specialist solicitor for Callington accidents from Accident Advice Helpline
When bringing a claim for compensation after an accident that wasn’t your fault, you will benefit from having a specialist solicitor for Callington accidents on your side. Any area of the law is complex, and personal injury law is no exception. Every accident is different and there is a certain amount of skill and experience required to ensure that the claimant receives an amount of compensation that adequately compensates them for their pain and suffering.
That’s why, when looking for a solicitor for Callington accidents, you should come to a specialist firm like Accident Advice Helpline. We have well over a decade’s worth of experience in claiming successfully for our clients. We have expertise in numerous accident types, including:
- Road traffic accidents;
- Cases of medical negligence;
- Food poisoning;
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Accidents while on holiday;
- Sporting accidents;
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases;
- Injuries from faulty products; and
- Criminal injuries.
We have the resources to make sure your case is handled professionally and efficiently from the outset, and it needn’t cost you the earth to benefit from our expertise. We can offer you:
- A free no-obligation assessment of your accident and injuries to establish whether it’s worth bringing a case. We can even give you an estimate of how much compensation you might be entitled to receive.
- The option to get your claim started today, free of charge.
- An expert no-win, no-fee solicitor for Callington, from our in-house team, to argue your case on your behalf. What ‘no-win, no-fee’ means for you in effect is that if you don’t win your case, you don’t pay us for the legal services you have received.
Does my accident qualify?
Before you get in touch with us, consider whether your accident meets these requirements:
- It must have happened within the last three years, usually. This is the most common time limit imposed by law for claiming. However, you may have longer if you were a minor at the time of the accident or you have an industrial disease. Call if you are in doubt about whether you’re within the timescale for claiming.
- Your accident must have caused you injuries needing medical attention. These could have affected you physically, like for example a broken limb, whiplash or an industrial disease; but you could also have suffered psychological effects from the event, like stress, depression or panic-related disorders.
- Someone else must have been responsible. They may have acted carelessly or negligently, or they could have committed a criminal act causing your injuries.
If you think you’d qualify for help from a specialist solicitor for Callington, or if you’re not sure and would like to find out more, then get in touch with us. It’s quick and easy to find out whether you are eligible to make a claim:
- Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website.
Date Published: 5th April 2014
Author: David Brown