When you need a solicitor for Caersws
A solicitor for Caersws can help you to claim after an accident if the following circumstances apply:
- You have had an accident which was caused by someone else failing in their duty of care to you. They may have been negligent, they may simply have been careless, or perhaps they have committed a criminal act.
- Your accident has caused injuries to you that meant you had to seek medical treatment. Your injuries could be physical, like concussion, whiplash or a broken limb. However, you can also claim for psychological illnesses that can be caused by accidents, such as stress or an anxiety disorder.
- Your accident must normally have happened within the last three years. This is the most common time limit for claiming, although in some instances it differs. If you have an industrial disease, for example, the three-year limit starts from the time of your diagnosis, not the time when you worked in the environment that caused it.
The types of accidents for which you can claim are numerous. You may have suffered in a road traffic accident, whether as the driver, a passenger or a pedestrian, or you may have had a slip, trip or fall in a public place. People successfully claim for accidents while on holiday or while playing a sport, and we have also handled cases of food poisoning, medical negligence, injuries resulting from faulty goods, and criminal injuries, too.
What if I am still not sure if my accident qualifies for help from a solicitor for Caersws?
The easiest way to find out if you have good reason to make a claim, and if a solicitor for Caersws can help you, is by calling our 24/7 helpline. We will give you free legal advice and will also be able to give you some idea of how much compensation you could claim.
Ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. You can also try the 30-second test on our website, or text ‘claim365’ to 88010 for a callback.
What happens next if I have a strong case?
We will then ask you if you want to go ahead with your claim. There is no obligation to do so, but if you do then we’ll find a solicitor for Caersws with experience in your particular accident type. It won’t cost you anything at this stage, because:Open Claim Calculator
- We don’t make any upfront charge for starting your claim; and
- All of our solicitors work on a 100% no win no fee basis. This means, in short, that you do not pay a penny in legal fees if your claim is unsuccessful.
Your solicitor will present the strongest case possible with the evidence we have on your behalf, and you could end up with a sum of compensation for your injuries and other financial losses resulting from your accident.
Call today and see if we can help you.