Finding the right solicitor for Caerphilly accident cases
If you think you are entitled to compensation after an accident, but you are not sure how to go about it, one step in the right direction is to find yourself the right solicitor for Caerphilly. Personal injury law is a highly specialised area. But with proper legal representation, your claim will benefit from strong arguments on your behalf and a better chance of success. An experienced solicitor will also remove a lot of the worry and stress from the process, simply because they can handle much of the legal detail and negotiations on your behalf. This leaves you the freedom to recover from your injuries.
If you are looking for a good solicitor for Caerphilly to pursue an accident claim for you, why not come to Accident Advice Helpline? Our impressive credentials include:
- Over a dozen years’ experience at handling personal injury cases.
- Specialist advice in numerous accident areas including road traffic accidents, slips, trips and falls, cases of medical negligence, food poisoning, accidents at work and industrial diseases, sporting accidents, accidents whilst on holiday and criminal injuries, to name but a few.
- A great track record of success, including around £30 million claimed on behalf of clients each year.
- Many testimonials from satisfied customers, some of which you can see elsewhere on our website; and recognition of our high standards of service from Esther Rantzen, consumer champion and our patron.
Call today about a solicitor for Caerphilly for your claim
To ask more about your claim or to get started, simply ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24 hours a day and all seven days of the week. Our helpline advisers are friendly, knowledgeable and sympathetic.
When you call, we’ll take a few key pieces of information about your accident:
- When did it happen? To be able to claim, it must have been within the legal time limit, which is three years in the majority of cases.
- What happened? Someone else must have been responsible through their carelessness, negligence or a criminal act.
- What happened as a result? What kind of medical treatment did you have to have for your injuries? We will be looking at what effects the accident has had on your life, in the short or longer term, to ensure you get the right level of compensation if successful.
You can also find out more by texting ‘claim365’ to 88010; or completing the 30 second test.
Don’t miss the deadline for claiming simply because you don’t know how to go about it. At Accident Advice Helpline, we do the hard work for you, from telling you if you have a good reason to claim to finding you the right solicitor for Caerphilly to give your claim the best chance of success. Contact us today.