There is no doubt that bicycles can be an extremely pleasant way of travelling around Burtonwood. Being environmentally friendly and reducing our carbon footprint is increasingly important these days. On the other hand we should not forget the hazards of bicycling and we need to face up to the fact that bicycle accidents take place – and that they may not be our own fault.
This is the sort of situation where Accident Advice Helpline can help – we are a legal firm that has been dealing with bicycle accident claims for the last 15 years’ plus. People ring us when they have been injured in bicycle accidents that were not their own fault and are looking for a personal injury solicitor in Burtonwood.
How bicycle accidents in Burtonwood happen
Accident Advice Helpline can help with claims arising from:
- A collision between a bicycle and a pedestrian
- A collision between a bicycle and a car
- A collision between a bicycle and another bicycle
- A collision between a bicycle and heavy goods vehicles
- A collision between a bicycle and other another motorised vehicle
How to find a personal injury solicitor in Burtonwood
Accident Advice Helpline is the obvious place to start – just visit our website and take their unique 30-second test.
You just provide details of your injuries and accident and it gives you an indication of whether your case will succeed or not.
Bicycling injuries reported to a personal injury solicitor in Burtonwood
Bicycle accidents happen in rural and more built up areas. They frequently result in head injuries and crushing injuries. People put out their arms to save themselves before they hit the ground and this can result in broken wrists and hands. Legs and ankles can get caught up in a mangled bicycle and this can cause severe cuts and fractures.
Information for your personal injury solicitor in Burtonwood
Your role in the personal injury claims process is simple – just keep in touch with your Accident Advice Helpline lawyer and provide them with whatever information they request. Most bicycle accident claims need the following sort of information:
- The position of your bicycle and any other vehicles on the road just before the collision (a sketch may help)
- The manoeuvre that the vehicles (or you) were trying to make. This may be something like pulling out into a stream of traffic, over-taking, turning right, turning left, turning at a T junction or stopping.
- What protective clothes you were wearing at the time of the accident – such as a cycling helmet or a high visibility jacket
- The injuries that you suffered in the accident (list them all)
- The emergency services that attended the scene and what they did there
- Contact details for witnesses
- Road and weather condition at the time
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.