How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitor in Burnley

    Here’s why getting Accident Advice Helpline to find you a personal injury solicitor in Burnley really is as easy as ABC…

    The ABC of finding a personal injury solicitor in Burnley

    A is for Accident Advice Helpline. This is the obvious place to start your hunt for a personal injury solicitor in Burnley. They have been helping the people of Burnley with personal injury claims for at least thirteen years so they know what they are talking about!  You can reach them so easily too! All you have to do is call them. A is also for the friendly, professional advisers who will talk to you in the early stages of your claim and help you take the unique 30 second test which works out which claims are likely to be successful and which ones aren’t.  They are very knowledgeable about all matters relating to personal injury claims.

    B is for Burnley. If there was such a thing as a personal injury solicitor in Burnley during the 1800s then your case load would probably have been dominated by industrial accidents in woollen and cotton mills. Sadly, there was no such thing as a personal injury solicitor in Burnley at this time and so injured workers lost out financially all the time. These days the situation is very different. If a worker is injured in an occupational accident that was not their own fault then they can contact Accident Advice Helpline to get a claim for compensation started.  If a road user in Burnley has been in a road traffic accident that was not their own fault then they can also claim.

    C is for claim. You can make a claim for two things and these will be added up to give the final total in compensation. The first part of the claim is for the injury itself and if you are very badly injured you will get more money than if you have a more moderate injury. If your injury was very mild (and you did not need medical attention) then you probably can’t claim. The second part of the claim is for the money that you have lost because of the injury. C could also be for the care that you can claim for. You may be able to claim for child care because you cannot look after your children or even for personal care because you cannot look after yourself. Some people claim for help around the house and for travelling expenses to hospital appointments.

    So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 20th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.