Time to find a solicitor for Broadford?
You may not be aware, but the time limit for making a personal injury claim after an accident is just three years. This sounds like a long period of time, but it’s likely that you will forget important details about what happened. You could lose touch with any witnesses you may have had to the incident, and supporting evidence for expenses after an accident such as receipts and dates of hospital appointments may get lost. It’s best to find out what a solicitor for Broadford could do for you as soon as possible.
Why not call Accident Advice Helpline for a quick discussion? There’s no obligation to take things forward if you don’t want to, but you will at least have a clearer idea about your rights and what claiming may entail.
- We’ll tell you whether you are entitled to claim;
- We’ll let you know how much you could be eligible to receive in compensation; and
- We’ll advise you on what information and evidence you need to maintain and keep to support your claim, if you want to proceed in future.
You may even feel that you’re ready to make your case now. If so, we will find you the best solicitor for Broadford to handle your claim on your behalf. As one of the largest legal firms in the country and operating throughout the UK, we have specialists in all areas of personal injury law, including:
- Road traffic accidents;
- Cases of medical negligence;
- Food poisoning;
- Slips, trips and falls;
- Accidents while on holiday – home or abroad;
- Sporting accidents;
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases;
- Injuries from faulty products; and
- Criminal injuries.
How much will claiming with a solicitor for Broadford cost me?
You may have been putting off claiming because you think you don’t have the money right now for a solicitor. This is one thing you needn’t worry about if you come to us, as:
- Our legal advice about your claim is free;
- We don’t make any charge for getting your claim started; and
- The solicitor for Broadford we appoint for you will be working on a no win no fee basis. This means that if you don’t win your case, you don’t pay their legal fees.
So, money really needn’t be a barrier to making a claim if you have a legal right to do so.
Why not take the first step today?
To discuss your claim with no obligation and in confidence, ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500, or on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. As we are open 24/7, we are here to take your calls whenever it’s convenient for you. Alternatively, you can text ‘claim365’ to 88010 or try the 30-second test available on our website.
Don’t delay – find out more today.
Date Published: 5th April 2014
Author: David Brown