The intention behind personal injury law is that the victims of non-fault accidents should receive the compensation they are entitled to for their injuries from the parties who caused them. This sounds simple enough. But in fact, the law can be complicated. Sometimes the responsible party is reluctant to accept blame. Sometimes it is not obvious how much money the innocent victim should receive. Sometimes, it is not entirely clear who was to blame for the accident and why. And this is why you need en experienced solicitor to argue your case on your behalf. They are familiar with the law surrounding your accident. And they can present the strongest possible case to ensure that you receive the amount you deserve when your case is successful.
Looking for a solicitor in Bridgend? Why choose a solicitor from Accident Advice Helpline instead?
Precisely because we have the experience you need to give your claim the strongest possible chance of success. We have been in existence since the year 2000. Since that time, we have handled many thousands of claims for our clients. We win around £30 million in compensation for accident victims like you every year.
We also have a strong reputation for good customer service. You can see some of the comments our customers make about us in testimonials elsewhere on our website. And our services are professional and above all, efficient. Dame Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, has agreed to be our patron because she supports the efforts we make for our clients.
We, at Accident Advice Helpline, work nationwide. This means we help accident victims regardless of where they live. This also means that even though we do not have a local injury solicitor in Bridgend we can still help. So for an injury solicitor in Bridgend, or anywhere else, get in touch!
How else can Accident Advice Helpline help me claim?
In addition, we aim to make justice as accessible as possible to anyone who has a right to claim compensation after an accident that wasn’t their fault. This is why:
- We will offer you free legal advice on your claim from the outset. We will give you an honest evaluation of your claim’s ability to success. We’ll estimate the amount of money you could receive in compensation.
- We never ask our clients for money in advance of starting their claims.
- We’ll choose the best solicitor to represent you if you choose to go ahead. And he or she will work for you on a no-win, no-fee basis.
How to get in touch with us
If you’d like to find out more about how an experienced solicitor could help you, contact us. The details you need are:
- Our 24/7 helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- You can try the quick and easy 30-second test on our main pages; or
- Text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
Why not call us now and let us act as your solicitor in Bridgend?