Understandably, a lot of people worry about claiming for compensation after an accident. There are often negative stories in the media about the compensation culture in the UK. However, it is estimated that seven out of every ten people who are entitled to claim after an accident never do so. They may not know that they have a legal right to ask for damages for their injuries. They may worry about the costs of claiming or what the process may entail.
Whatever the reason, there is no need to worry with Accident Advice Helpline. We’ll give you free legal advice so you can understand your rights. And we will find you the best solicitor to make sure you receive justice for your injuries if you have a right to it.
Looking for a solicitor in Brickendon?
We at Accident Advice Helpline work nationwide meaning we help accident victims regardless of where they live. This means that even though we do not have a local injury solicitor in Brickendon we can still help. So for an injury solicitor in Brickendon, or anywhere else, get in touch!
We have well over ten years of successful operations in the personal injury field of law. As one of the largest legal firms in the UK, we have the resources to back you as you make your claim for compensation. And we have expertise in a varied range of accident types. Call us to find out if your accident qualifies you for compensation and how we can help you access it:
- We will explain the claims process to you in detail so you know what to expect when you bring a case.
- We’ll evaluate your accident and injuries and tell you honestly what we think your claim’s chances of success are.
- We will give you an estimate of the amount of damages you may be able to receive.
Once you have this information, the final decision on whether to apply is up to you. There is no obligation. But if you wish to take it further, we will introduce you to the right solicitor for your particular case. If you are worried about the financial costs of claiming, it may set your mind at rest to know:
- All our legal advice is free.
- Unlike some firms, we don’t ask for an upfront payment to get your claim started.
- Your solicitor will work for you on a no win no fee* basis. So there will be no expensive legal bill if your case fails.
Setting your claim in motion
All you need to do to take the first step towards compensation for your injuries is get in touch:
- Our helpline numbers are 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. We’re open 24/7, so you can call us any time.
- You can try the 30 second test on our website. With just a few clicks, you can find out whether you’re eligible to claim.
- Or you can text ‘Claim365’ to 88010.
Don’t pass up the chances of claiming for compensation because of unfounded worries. Call us today and find out how you could access justice for your injuries.