Advice Helpline was established in 2000. Our primary aim is to help the victims of non-fault accidents to find the right legal representation when bringing a personal injury claim against the parties that caused their accidents. With well over a dozen years of experience in handling claims of all shapes and sizes, we have grown to become one of the largest legal firms in the UK. So we can find you the right solicitor if you need to bring a claim for damages against somebody who has caused you injuries through their carelessness or negligence; or even a criminal act.
Looking for a solicitor in Brewood?
We at Accident Advice Helpline work nationwide meaning we help accident victims regardless of where they live. This means that even though we do not have a local injury solicitor in Brewood we can still help. So for an injury solicitor in Brewood, or anywhere else, get in touch!
Our experience covers the full range of common accident types and some less common ones too, such as:
- Road traffic accidents
- Cases of medical negligence
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Food poisoning
- Injuries from faulty products
- Criminal injuries
…call us if your accident is not on this list. We may still be able to help and advise.
Why else is AAH the best firm to come to with my claim?
You will have seen adverts for many firms offering to assist you with a claim for compensation. What makes AAH stand out from the crowd? Here are some of the reasons why we think we’re the best company to represent you:
- We’ll give you free legal advice from the very outset about your case. This will help you assess whether you have strong grounds for a claim and give you an indication of how much you might receive if successful.
- If you decide to make a claim, there is no upfront charge for getting your case started.
- All our lawyers work on a no win no fee basis. So if your case is lost, you won’t be charged for the service you have received.
- Each year, we win around £30 million for our clients in compensation.
- We pride ourselves on our professionalism and efficiency. Esther Rantzen, consumer champion, has examined the services we provide and endorses them as our patron.
How do I get my claim started?
To discuss your claim with no obligation and in confidence, ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile; or
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30-second test on our website.
What damages can I receive?
We can’t say for sure how much you will get. But your solicitor will argue for the maximum to which you are entitled. This may cover your injuries, loss of earnings and costs related to your accident.
Don’t put it off, find out today how you could claim with Accident Advice Helpline.
Date Published: 23rd March 2014
Author: David Brown