Services you can trust from an Accident Advice Helpline solicitor for Brentford
If you are looking for a reliable, experienced solicitor for Brentford to assist you with a personal injury claim after an accident that wasn’t your fault, why not come to Accident Advice Helpline? All our solicitors are specialists in their field. We have lawyers with expertise in numerous accident types, from road traffic accidents to cases of medical negligence; food poisoning and accidents on holiday; slips, trips and falls in public places to accidents at work and industrial diseases; and many more besides.
Make contact with us to find out how we can help
It takes no time at all for us to evaluate your claim and tell you what we think your chances of success are. An estimate of the amount of compensation you could receive for your injuries also helps some people decide whether it’s worth it to them to make a claim or not. And if you do decide to go ahead, we can put you in touch with an experienced solicitor for Brentford.
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
What can I claim compensation for?
You can normally claim compensation after an accident that has caused you injuries severe enough to need medical treatment. Someone else must have caused the accident to happen because they were negligent or careless about their responsibilities. They may even have committed a criminal act. There’s often a three year time limit in which to claim; but this can be longer in some situations.
The law intends your compensation to help restore your life to the way it was before your accident, as far as is possible. This means that your solicitor for Brentford may be able to claim for you:
- A sum to compensate for the injuries you have suffered;
- Money to cover loss of earnings; and
- An amount to help repay some of the expenses you have run up as a result of your accident. This may include prescription charges and transport; help around the home and childcare for example.
Won’t an experienced solicitor for Brentford claims cost a fortune?
No. Unlike many companies who act on behalf of personal injury claimants:
- We don’t charge you a penny for legal advice on your claim when you first come to us.
- We don’t charge you to start a claim off with us.
- If you don’t win your case, we don’t charge you for our services – your solicitor for Brentford will pursue your case on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis.
Are you interested in finding out more? Contact us today. The legal time limit for claiming in most cases is three years, so the sooner you find out your rights, the better.
Date Published: 22nd March 2014
Author: David Brown