What to look for in a solicitor for Brendon
If you’ve had an accident and someone else caused it through negligence, carelessness or even a criminal act, you will more than likely need a solicitor for Brendon to bring a successful accident claim. How do you know, though, that you are choosing the right one? It’s very important that you opt for one with the right experience. All solicitors will have experience of handling legal cases, but not all will have direct expertise in personal injury claims.
But that’s what you’ll get if you come to Accident Advice Helpline. All our solicitors specialise in personal injury law. However, handling a road traffic accident is different from winning compensation for a client after an industrial disease has been diagnosed. So we’ll not only be able to match you up with a solicitor, but will find you one who has particular experience in your type of accident. The range of accident types we deal with on a daily basis includes:
- Road traffic accidents
- Food poisoning
- Slips, trips and falls
- Accidents while on holiday
- Sporting accidents
- Accidents at work and industrial diseases
- Injuries from faulty products
..and others too.
With all this experience, aren’t Accident Advice Helpline’s services very expensive?
Not at all. Because we are such a large firm – one of the largest legal companies in the UK – we can offer our clients an affordable service. For example:
- We will give you free legal advice from the outset about your case. This will tell you whether your claim stands a fair chance of success and how much compensation you could be eligible to receive.
- We won’t charge anything for putting you in touch with an expert solicitor for Brendon or for starting your claim off.
- Your solicitor for Brendon will work your case on a strict ‘no win, no fee’ basis. This means that if your case is unsuccessful, you won’t pay for our services.
And what happens if I win?
Your solicitor for Brendon will make the strongest possible case for compensation for you. This will include presenting evidence on how your injuries have affected you and your daily routine. You may not be able to work, for example. You may have had to pay costs that you wouldn’t otherwise have had to. And so your legal representative may ask for the maximum you are entitled to receive for:
- Your injuries;
- Any loss of earnings;
- Charges such as prescriptions and transport; and
- Other expenses you have had to meet, like childcare or home help.
Find the right solicitor to give your claim the best chance of success:
- Call our helpline today on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website