Efficient, professional services from a solicitor for Brean from AAH
An accident and its consequences are stressful enough without having to worry about getting embroiled in a legal case for compensation. However, at Accident Advice Helpline, we believe that if you’re entitled to justice, you should be able to access it easily and with a minimum of fuss. That’s why we do our best to simplify the process for you as much as possible. As one of the UK’s largest legal firms, we have the resources to handle your case from beginning to end. From free legal advice on the merits of your claim to finding you the right solicitor for Brean, our efficient, professional services will ensure that claiming doesn’t require too much of your time and effort.
Knowing your rights
Our first step is to ensure you are legally entitled to claim. Call our 24/7 helpline and they’ll ask a few questions about your accident and the injuries you have sustained. What we need to know is:
- When your accident happened. The most common time limit for claiming in negligence cases is three years. You may have longer in some circumstances, though. We can talk you through this.
- Who was responsible. In order to be able to claim successfully, someone else must have been to blame for your injuries. We can help advise on where it all went wrong.
- What injuries you suffered and their effects on your daily life. A solicitor for Brean can ask for a sum in compensation for injuries that have required medical treatment. However, they can also ask for money to compensate for loss of earnings; expenses like prescriptions and transport; and the costs of help you have needed while you have been sick, such as home help and childcare. So it’s important to establish precisely how your life has changed after your accident.
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
If it’s clear that your accident shouldn’t have happened and a company, individual or other agency failed you by not fulfilling their duty of care or by committing a criminal act, we’ll give you the option to start a claim. There is no obligation. But if you choose to, the information you have given us will enable us to appoint the right solicitor for Brean to handle your particular case.
The good news is:
- We don’t charge you a penny to get your claim started; and
- Your solicitor for Brean will work for you on a no win no fee* basis. Clearly, we do our best to ensure you win your case, but in the event that you don’t, you won’t pay for the legal services we have given you.
So there is little to lose by taking the first step and finding out whether you have good cause to claim. Call today and find out how we could help you.
Date Published: 22nd March 2014
Author: David Brown