The right solicitor for Branston accident claims is waiting for your call
At Accident Advice Helpline, one of the largest legal firms in the UK, we have experienced solicitors who operate throughout the country. So if you have had an accident in Branston and want to claim with a specialist solicitor for Branston, we’ll have one with the right experience and expertise to suit your case.
When you first contact us by phone, you’ll speak with our friendly, sympathetic helpline staff. They will take details of your accident so they can give you an honest assessment of the chances of your claim’s success. If you’d like to know how much your claim may potentially be worth in compensation, they can tell you this too.
Of course, this is just an estimate at this stage. Every case is dealt with on its merits.
Why not call our helpline today on 0800 689 0500 – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile?
To get in touch, you can also:
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the 30 second test on our website
If you have a good reason to claim and want to proceed, we will pass your details to a solicitor for Branston claims. Thereafter, your case is in the hands of our experts. We’ll keep you informed of progress on your claim at regular intervals. But you can also call our helpline any time at all if you want an update or need to ask a question. We’re always happy to take your calls.
In fact, we’re open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Is claiming with a solicitor for Branston from Accident Advice Helpline expensive?
If you are worried about the financial side of things, it may reassure you to know that:
- All our legal advice on your case initially is free;
- We don’t impose an upfront charge for starting your claim; and
- Your solicitor for Branston claims will be working on a no win no fee* basis. In simple terms this means that if your case is not successful, you don’t pay for the legal help and support you have received.
If your solicitor does successfully argue your case, though, you will receive an amount of compensation. This can be really useful to help get your life back to a degree of normality after an accident. It will usually be made up of:
- A sum to compensate you for your injuries;
- Money to compensate for loss of earnings, and
- A payment to reimburse some of the expenses you have run up as a result of your accident. This could include, for example, prescription costs, travel costs and money you have had to pay out for childcare or help around the home while you have been ill.
No matter what type of accident you have been involved in, if you think someone else was to blame, why not contact us today to see if you could be eligible for compensation?