How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitors in Bishop Auckland

    Bishop Auckland in County Durham was a coal-mining centre during the Industrial Revolution, although now, of course, this industry has declined in importance in all areas of the UK. The bishops of Durham almost had autonomy over the county, which operated more or less as a state-within-a-state. However the power of the bishops waned and their temporal powers were removed after the death of Bishop William Van Mildert in 1836. There are probably solicitors in Bishop Auckland, but there may not be an expert in their offices who can deal with your particular personal injury compensation claim. If that is the case, call us at Accident Advice Helpline now for expert legal advice and help. There are two helpline numbers for you to call at any time, below.

    Why seek solicitors in Bishop Auckland?

    You may need the services of solicitors in Bishop Auckland if you have been injured in an accident, and you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim if you can prove it was not your fault. You will need the services of solicitors in Bishop Auckland, or ones based elsewhere, to help you prove that you were in no way to blame.

    You may have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was the result of another person’s negligence. You would be able to make a personal injury compensation claim for such an illness if you had the support of a firm of solicitors in Bishop Auckland, or one based close to where you live.

    Case of food poisoning

    People often do not realise that they can claim compensation for food poisoning. It is caused by bacteria infesting the food, usually either because it has not been stored correctly or it has not been cooked thoroughly. Whatever has caused the problem it is down to someone being negligent somewhere in the supply or preparation of the food, and if you have suffered from this very nasty condition, you may be entitled to compensation.

    A compensation claim for food poisoning has the same rules as other claims, and you have only three years to get your claim started.

    Open Claim Calculator


    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you need help and expert legal advice about your potential personal injury compensation claim, don’t hesitate to call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time on our helpline number. Call us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone (mobile calls may be charged for by the network provider). Why not pick up the phone and call now? The lines will be open.


    Date Published: 12th April 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.