If you have been unfortunate enough to have an accident that was not your fault and as a result become injured severely enough to need medical attention, you should make a personal injury compensation claim, using a solicitor in Bellahouston Park at Accident Advice Helpline.
For example, if you:
- Needed medical attention for the injuries sustained in the accident.
- The accident happened with the last three years.
- Have been in an accident that was not your fault.
A solicitor in Bellahouston Park would be happy to assist you in making a personal injury compensation claim if you fit the above rules. Almost any type of accident you can imagine could result in a personal injury claim, such as:
- Violent crimes
- Animal attacks
- Industrial illness and diseases
- Holiday accidents
- Medical negligence
- Accidents at school
- Food poisoning
- Slipping, tripping or falling
- Road traffic accidents
- Accidents caused by defective products
- Work related accidents
These, or any other types of accidents in which you were an innocent victim, could mean you are entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim.
A solicitor in Bellahouston Park, and the injuries that you might sustain
Here is a list of injuries that can be the result of an accident, it is endless but could include:
- Head or brain injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Loss of limbs
- Facial injuries
- Eye injuries
- Back or spinal injuries
- Road rash
- Bikers arm
- Internal injuries
- Burns or scalds
Any injury sustained in an accident that was not your fault could cause you a huge amount of stress and anxiety as well as financial problems. That is why you should be making a personal injury claim and a solicitor in Bellahouston Park is experienced in dealing with them all.
Settlement of the claim
Who settles the claim depends on what type of accident you have had, but most of them are dealt with an insurance company or other large organisation. For example:
- Professional indemnity insurance would cover the medical profession if you made a personal injury claim for clinical negligence.
- The Criminal Injury Compensation Authority (CICA) deals with criminal injuries. They are a government run body dealing with claims resulting from a violent crime.
- Slipping, tripping or falling in a public place would generally be covered by public liability insurance, a cover that is there for places where the public ventures.
- Employers liability insurance would settle the claim if the accident was work related.
Accident Advice Helpline deals with them all
At Accident Advice Helpline we have had over 15 years experience dealing with all types of personal injury claims, against all sorts of organisations. We have the experience you need on your side when making a claim, and we will ensure it reaches its full potential.
You can complete our 30 second test online to find out if you are eligible, and to get an estimate of the amount you may be awarded. Or if you prefer, phone our freephone number, 0800 689 0500, and speak to one of our friendly advisers. They will give you free legal advice about making a personal injury claim and then with no pressure will let you decide if you wish to continue.
Date Published: 12th March 2014
Author: David Brown