A solicitor in Bearsden will have the expertise you need to claim compensation after a non-fault accident. Accident Advice Helpline offer a nationwide service so let us help you with your claim.
In spite of Health and Safety regulations, many accidents still happen in the workplace. Factories can be a particularly dangerous place if something goes wrong.
Working in a factory
Factories have a lot of regulations they need to implement to ensure their workers’ safety. If something is missed, and accidents happen, a solicitor in Bearsden could help.
Some common accidents and injuries you could receive include:
- Loss of hearing. If you work with noisy machinery, you should be provided with ear protection.
- Machine accidents. If machinery is not maintained or malfunctions, this can lead to a very serious injury, or even loss of life.
- Repetitive strain injuries. These occur when you carry out the same action over and over again. An employer should be aware of this and work with you to prevent injury.
- Slips, trips and falls. Electric cables, boxes and spillages are all ways these could happen.
- Vibration white finger. This happens when working with vibrating tools and equipment. An employer should have processes in place to prevent anyone incurring this type of injury.
Talk to Accident Advice Helpline
The thought of claiming compensation from an employer can be daunting, but Accident Advice Helpline are here to help. We have over 16 years of experience, and we can help you make your claim without jeopardising your position at work. You should never lose your job because of an accident, and we will work with your employer to reach an agreement on your behalf.
We offer free, no-obligation claims advice and you simply need to speak to one of our trained advisors to get this. They are also trained to assess your claim and start your claim too.
- If you were not responsible for your accident or injury, then you can claim with a solicitor in Bearsden.
- The time limit for claiming is 3 years from the date of your accident, or 3 years from your diagnosis of an industrial illness.
- You will need medical evidence so you must receive treatment for your injuries.
More information about a solicitor in Bearsden
For more information about how Accident Advice Helpline can help you with a no-win, no-fee claim, just pick up the phone. From a landline you can call us free on 0800 689 0500 or if you’re calling from a mobile the number to use is 0333 500 0993.
You will never be placed under any pressure to proceed with a claim, so call now to discuss your potential compensation.
Date Published: 11th March 2014
Author: David Brown