Beach solicitors in Ballygally
Would you like assistance in seeking beach solicitors in Ballygally as you, or someone you love, was injured while at the beach in Ballygally and you feel you should receive compensation for these injuries? Ballygally has quite a few attractions and these include White Bear Rock, O’Haloran’s Castle, Ballygally Castle, Ballygally Head and a very lovely sandy beach, which is a very trendy destination for tourists as well as locals, more so in those summer months.
Do you need assistance?
Situated in Northern Ireland, in the county of Antrim, is the holiday resort and village of Ballygally. It is around 3 miles to the north of Larne and lies on the coast of Antrim. Ballygally may also be written as Ballygalley, which is derived from the Irish words Baile Geithligh, which mean Geithleach’s townland. Archaeological excavations were carried out in Ballygally in the 1990s and this led to the finding of the remnants of quite a number of Neolithic dwellings. These Neolithic remains were found around 500 metres away from Ballygally Bay’s beach.
Do you need a national law firm?
Unfortunately you may not find solicitors in Ballygally who specialise in personal injury compensation claims. If you or someone you love was injured while at the beach in Ballygally, it is possible to get compensation for these injuries, under the following conditions:
- You or someone you love was injured while at the beach in Ballygally within the past 3 years
- Another individual was the cause of the accident and you can prove this
- Medical treatment was required
Some important tips to keep you and the ones you love safe while at the beach
- Always swim when you are sober.
- Do not go swimming alone.
- Even though you may be enjoying yourself in the water, be sure to check for updates on the local weather.
- Only go swimming at a beach that is protected by life-guards.
- If you are going swimming in the ocean, be sure that you know how to swim well, as swimming in the ocean is not as easy as it looks.
Claim with us for your beach injuries
Were you – or was someone you love – injured while at the beach in Ballygally? Are you now seeking compensation for these injuries? You would do well to have a word with the Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking solicitors in Ballygally, they may be able to supply you with an expert injury solicitor to assist you in making your claim.
You can reach our personal injury compensation claim experts on 0333 500 0993 if you call from a mobile phone, or you can call 0800 689 0500 free from a landline.