Beachside solicitors in Ballycastle
Hunting for solicitors in Ballycastle after an accident in which you were injured while at the beach in Ballycastle?
Are you now trying to seek compensation for those injuries? There is a very nice beach in Ballycastle, and from it, one can get a good view of Mull of Kintyre, Scotland, as well as of Rathlin Island, but accidents can happen at beaches.
If you need a solicitor
Situated in the county of Antrim, in Northern Ireland, is the small seaside town of Ballycastle. The name Ballycastle has been taken from the Irish word Baile an Chaistil, which means “town of the castle”. A very outstanding landmark of Ballycastle is Fair Head.
Take the 30-second test if someone you love was injured while at the beach in Ballycastle and by taking this test, you would understand if you have a valid claim that will allow the person you love to seek compensation for their injuries. You can find the 30-second test on our landing page of the website.
If you are unable to find a firm of solicitors in Ballycastle, call us at Accident Advice Helpline on one of our numbers.
Tips to ensure your safety and that of those close to you at the beachside
- If there are strong winds, thunderstorms or bad weather, do not go swimming.
- Protect your eyes from UV rays by wearing sunglasses of good quality.
- Never ever make the mistake of drinking alcohol and then going for a swim. Drinking alcohol causes the strength of the body to be weakened. Plus, as a result of going swimming after one consumes alcohol, one loses one’s judgement and balance.
- Always obey all the instructions of the lifeguards at the beach.
- Do not make the mistake of going swimming all on your own. Always take at least one other person with you. This way, if one of you is in trouble, the other person can help or get help.
- If you find yourself in any kind of trouble while you are swimming, instantly shout for help.
Need to claim for beachside injuries?
Were you or someone close to you injured while at the beach in Ballycastle? Are you now seeking compensation for these injuries? Call Accident Advice Helpline if you are seeking solicitors in Ballycastle.
You can reach our personal injury claim experts by calling the numbers 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, or 0800 689 0500 from a land-line. Tell our team all about your accident and injuries and see whether we can claim compensation for you.
Date Published: 7th April 2014
Author: David Brown