How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Solicitor in Aldwych

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Aldwych

    If you’re looking for a solicitor in Aldwych to make a compensation claim for an accident you have had, then why not come and talk to us at Accident Advice Helpline. If you’ve had an accident and suffered an injury and if that accident was not your fault then you’ll want to employ a law firm that you can trust to make a claim for compensation on your behalf.

    Accident advice Helpline have the benefit of having been in operation for the past fifteen years. They are a highly respected law firm with over 200 highly qualified lawyers who specialise in accident law.

    Had an accident?

    If you have had a slip, trip or a fall then Accident Advice Helpline can assist you. You may have tripped on a raised paving stone, slipped on cobbles or tripped over carelessly placed bollards. Perhaps you fell over in the supermarket. No matter where your accident happened, if it wasn’t your fault you need to speak to us.

    Have you had an accident at work?

    Your employer has a legal responsibility to pay attention to health and safety legislation. They also have a duty of care to you and your colleagues. If you have had an accident and you feel that you’re employer has breached their responsibilities, you need to pick up the phone and have a conversation  with one of our advisers.

    Have you had a road accident?

    If you have been involved in some sort of road accident we would also like to hear from you. You may have been the driver of the car that was involved in an accident or you may have been a passenger. You might have been a pedestrian or an innocent bystander. Or perhaps you were a cyclist or a biker.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you have had a road accident and suffered injuries, get in touch with us at Accident Advice Helpline now.

    Finding a solicitor in Aldwych

    Once you’ve decided to contact a solicitor in Aldwych, Accident Advice Helpline can assist you. All you need to do is call us on our national phone number and one of our helpful advisers will take all of your details. They’ll ask you about your accident and your injuries and you can ask any questions that you may have.

    Remember this phone call is free, and you are under no obligation to pursue your claim for compensation through Accident Advice Helpline and your solicitor in Aldwych.

    Call today

    Our friendly advisers are available today to take your call so there is no better time to call than now. You can ring us on 0800 689 050 from your landline or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.

    Date Published: 21st March 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.