Feeling limited in your choice of injury solicitor?
- Been injured or hurt during an accident that wasn’t your fault?
- Did the accident happen within the last three years?
- Would you like to make an injury claim and receive compensation for your injury, loss and inconvenience?
If you are reading this and you have been the recent victim of an accident that wasn’t your fault, your injuries may entitle you to receive compensation and damages. If you are intrigued to discover whether your injuries qualify you for compensation then you best next step is to visit Accident Advice Helpline’s website and answer a few short questions in the Thirty Second Test.
The Thirty Second Test is a unique online calculator which will give you a response in next to no time. It’s quick and easy to use so you really have nothing to lose by giving it a go and you may discover you have everything to gain.
I’ve never heard of Accident Advice Helpline before – who are they?
- Accident Advice Helpline are the UK’s foremost personal injury compensation law firm.
- They are specialists in providing victim’s of no-fault accidents with access to legal expertise.
- Accident Advice Helpline were established back in 2000.
- Since 2000 Accident Advice Helpline have helped literally thousands of victim’s make successful injury claims – if you call them now they will be glad to assist you too.
- You can be confident that Accident Advice Helpline are trustworthy because they are endorsed by none other than Esther Rantzen, the people’s champion of consumer affairs.
What sort of no fault accidents can a solicitor in Airth by Falkirk assist with?
Accident Advice Helpline specialise in no-fault accident injury claims, so the categories of accidents that they most commonly deal with are:
- Slips, trips or falls
- Accidents whilst at work
- Accidents whilst on holiday
- Accident whilst at sea
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Medical malpractice
So if you have been hurt or injured or contracted a life threatening illness whilst at work, staying somewhere whilst on holiday, or on a cruise ship then make sure that you get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline as soon as possible.
In usual circumstances a victim has three years to settle an injury claim, but this time frame is considerably reduced if your accident occurred at sea. Your solicitor in Airth by Falkirk will be able to advise you on any discrepancies which are unique to your injury claim.
Don’t delay and get in touch with your reliable and reputable injury solicitor in Airth by Falkirk right now by calling Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, on 0333 500 0993 if your are ringing from a mobile or text ‘claim365’ to 88010.
Date Published: 17th March 2014
Author: David Brown