Aberaeron with its elegant, brightly painted town houses is still a focal point for the rural communities in mid Cardiganshire following a long history based around its’ fishing port. Today it is a vibrant town, offering much in the way of events, leisure activities and places to eat and to stay.
Can you access a solicitor in Aberaeron?
Yes you can.
Accident Advice Helpline is a national organisation providing in-house injury solicitors to support you if you:
- You have been injured in an accident that was someone else’s fault.
- Required medical attention for your injury
- Were involved in the accident in the past 3 years
If this sounds like you, then you can consider making a claim.
Your injury may have been as a result of a:
- Road accident
- Workplace injury
- and many more……
We believe in working for you and your right to go about your activities, safe from the harm caused by the neglect of others with responsibility for safety.
Worried about the cost of a solicitor in Aberaeron?
No need. Accident Advice Helpline provides:
- 100% no-win, no-fee
- Free, professional, friendly advice
- No obligation on your part
- In-house expert injury claim Lawyers
Our Patron, UK consumer champion and media personality, Dame Esther Rantzen, recommends Accident Advice Helpline and says:
If you call Accident Advice Helpline, “I promise you will receive free advice, that no money is required to make a claim & no-win, no-fee* means exactly that.”
We use our expertise, honed in over 15 years’ experience as personal injury solicitors, coupled with our four core principles to provide excellent customer service.
Our service ethos is based on:
Find a solicitor in Aberaeron that offers:
- Someone to really listen
- Some expert, professional and caring advice
- An easy a claim journey as possible
- A straightforward and uncomplicated approach
- In-house expert injury claim Solicitors
How to get started with a solicitor in Aberaeron
Get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline:
- Take our unique, speedy, on-line questionnaire to help you find out if you can progress. It only takes 30 seconds to complete.
- We have a helpline which is free to call from a landline: 0800 689 0500, or you can call us from a mobile phone on: 0333 500 0993
- Text “claim365” to 88010
Most claims can be processed by telephone, so it is unlikely you will need to appear in court.
We can get busy and want to provide you with excellent service, so if we can’t answer your questions straight away, or take your call; we promise to ring you back.
It is that easy to make a start on your claim journey,
Date Published: 2nd May 2014
Author: David Brown