For more than 15 years, Accident Advice Helpline have handled a large number of claims arising from slips trips and falls in Edinburgh so we have the experience to help you with your claim.
Claiming personal injury compensation for slips trips and falls in Edinburgh is normally fairly straightforward. We handle claims over the phone and most claims are decided out of court. There are however a few things that you can do to help your claim get off to a good start.
How to claim with Accident Advice Helpline
The first thing that you should do is give us a quick call so that we can confirm that you meet the criteria for claiming. This is a free service.
- If you are entitled to claim you should write down all of the details of your accident, and about how being injured has affected you. This way, you can be sure that your lawyer has all of the information that they need, to get you all of the compensation that you are owed.
- You will need to show that you were not to blame so you should take a photograph of your injury, and of where your accident happened. Keep any correspondence you receive regarding the accident.
- Your lawyer will make sure that you are repaid any money that you have spent on accident-related costs, so make sure you keep track of what you are spending, and retain the relevant receipts and bank statements.
- Lastly, make sure that you follow the advice of your doctor and don’t return to work before you are fully recovered. Medical evidence will be needed, and if it shows you failed to take the advice you were given, this could affect your claim. You have 3 years in which to claim.
- Call Accident Advice Helpline for free, no-obligation advice.
When you are ready to claim, all you have to do is call and discuss your accident with one of our friendly advisors. They will take some details from you and then they can give you an estimate of how much your compensation could be.
Call for help with slips trips and falls in Edinburgh
For specialist legal help about claiming for slips trips and falls in Edinburgh, just call Accident Advice Helpline. We always work on a no-win, no-fee* basis and we even have a freephone number for a landline, which is 0800 689 0500, or if you’re using a mobile then the number to call is 0333 500 0993.
Don’t wait too long, and call us today.