How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Slips, trips and falls in the Derbyshire Dales

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Derbyshire Dales

    People who have suffered slips, trips and falls in the Derbyshire Dales and have gone on to make their claim for compensation through Accident Advice Helpline, count themselves very fortunate that they did so when they get their compensation.

    Claiming with Accident Advice Helpline could really not be simpler. Usually one phone call is all it takes, and from there, we do all of the work for you. We’re quickly able to settle your case and hand you a cheque for compensation. The fact is that these claims for compensation for accidents rarely have to go to court. All you need is a law firm that knows what it’s doing.

    A law firm like Accident Advice Helpline

    We’ve been operating as a law firm since 2000. This means that we have a wealth of experience that we can put at your disposal. There isn’t an accident that we haven’t seen or a scenario that we haven’t addressed. Regardless of how your accident occurred, if you suffered an injury, we want to help you.


    There are certain criteria that you have to meet in order to make a claim for compensation. Put quite simply, the criteria are as follows:

    • You must have had an accident
    • The accident must not have been your fault
    • You must have suffered an injury
    • You must have received medical attention for your injury
    • The accident must have occurred within the last three years

    These criteria are important but there are certain exceptions. For example if you were under 18 years of age at the time of the accident then you have three years from your eighteenth birthday to make a claim. Other exemptions apply, so please talk to an adviser and get some straight information if you’re in doubt.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Make your claim for slips, trips and falls in the Derbyshire Dales

    You can make your claim for slips, trips and falls in the Derbyshire Dales very easily. All you need to do is call Accident Advice Helpline. The number you need to call is 0800 689 0500 from your landline. This call is free from a landline. If you’d like to call from your mobile, charges will vary and you should dial 0333 500 0993. Don’t forget, your call is confidential and you are not obliged to continue with your claim at any time, but you can ask the adviser who takes your details as many questions as you like.

    Make your claim for slips, trips and falls in the Derbyshire Dales today. Call us and see what we can do for you.

    Date Published: 6th April 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.