Have you slipped or tripped in Tower Hamlets?
Over 3 million accidents happen every year in Britain, and slip, trip, and fall, accidents are the most common of them all. If you have slipped or tripped in Tower Hamlets, read on to discover more.
Personal injury claims for slips
Slips can happen in many different ways for many different reasons such as:
- Someone washing a floor and not putting warning signs that the floor is wet. This can send you to the floor with a real bang and often causes whiplash injuries, broken bones and back damage.
- A spillage that should have been cleaned up, such as gravy on a restaurant floor. It really depends how you land and on what you land as to how serious your injuries could be.
- Slipping on a shop floor because a jar of something broken has not been cleaned up, could bring a whole load of goods down on top of you, and you may also be cut on the broken jar.
Personal injury claims or trips
Trips, like slips, can happen in a multitude of ways, examples being:
- Tripping over an obstruction that should have been moved. If this was in a factory for instance, the victim could end up in a piece of moving machinery, and the consequences could be dire.
- Tripping over trailing wires, maybe in an office, could mean that the victim bangs their head on the corner of a desk as they go down and they could have a very nasty head injury.
- Tripping over a broken paving slab that should have been repaired can have awful results, if for instance you end up in the path of oncoming traffic that cannot stop in time.
Personal injury claims for falls
Most people think of a fall as something minor that they will get up from, brush themselves down and walk away from. But falls can be much worse than that:
- Falling from a height, maybe from scaffolding that was faulty on a building site, often causes very serious injuries, and sometimes death.
- Falling down stairs can have nasty results, and this could have been because of a broken handrail that should have been repaired.
- Falling from your motorbike because of a pothole that should have been repaired can create severe injuries for the motorbike rider.
Contact Accident Advice Helpline
Making a personal injury claim is a legal process and as such should be handled by lawyers who understand the processes involved. Too many claims are rejected on a technicality when people who do not have the experience or knowledge to handle them correctly get involved, and that is why you should turn to Accident Advice Helpline when you want to make your personal injury claim.Open Claim Calculator
To contact us you can complete one of our online options or call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500. We will handle your claim in an easy, fast and efficient manner, making it as stress free as possible for you.