How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Slipped in Sheffield

    Luckily, as serious accidents don’t happen to us every day, most people in the UK won’t ever have any reason for making a personal injury claim or contacting a personal injury lawyer.

    However, this means that when an accident does happen, most of us don’t know where to begin when it comes to finding legal representation and claiming the compensation that we deserve.

    So to help make the process a little easier and a little less confusing, here are some answers to some frequently asked questions about the claims process after having slipped in Sheffield.

    Can you claim compensation if you have slipped in Sheffield?

    Whether you’ve slipped in Sheffield city centre, been in a road traffic accident on the M25 or suffered an injury at work in Newcastle, you’re entitled to claim compensation and the first thing you’ll need to do is to find a lawyer to represent you.

    Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we have over 16 years of specialist experience, a dedicated, highly trained team of staff and a proven track record getting victims the compensation they’re owed.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How much compensation am you entitled to?

    Though the exact amount of compensation you’re entitled to can’t be guaranteed, you can get a good idea of how much you’re owed by using the 30-second test on our website.

    Not only will the test give you a good indication of how much you could receive, it can also help you to find out whether or not you are eligible to make a personal injury claim.

    Will you have to attend court?

    Whether you’ve slipped in Sheffield, Manchester, London or anywhere else in the UK, in general you won’t have to attend court in order to claim the compensation that you’re owed.

    In fact, most personal injury claims can be processed over the phone, making it easy and convenient to claim the money you’re entitled to.

    How long will it take to receive your compensation?

    The amount of time that it takes for claims to be processed can vary widely between cases with the complexity, evidence and circumstances of a case all affecting the length of time it takes to be resolved.

    However, we have an advice line you can call and speak to one of our friendly and professional members of staff whenever you have any questions or queries about your case.

    Give us a call today

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone for free, no-obligation advice about making a claim for compensation after you have slipped in Sheffield.

    Date Published: 10th July 2014

    Author: Jan Newell

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.