How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Slip in a public place in Sedgemoor

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Sedgemoor

    If you have had a slip in a public place in Sedgemoor and believe that another person was at fault, say the staff or management of a shop or restaurant, you may be able to make a claim for compensation for your injuries and any expenses that have resulted from your accident.

    You will only be able to make a claim for compensation if you can prove that your accident happened, and that it wasn’t your fault, so gathering evidence is crucial to the compensation process. Here is some of the evidence that you may be able to get together for a compensation claim for a slip in a public place.

    Witness statements

    One of the positives about having your accident in a public place is that there are usually lots of people around to witness this accident, and they may come in very useful as witnesses in your claim.

    All you need to do is ask the people who are around you if they will be willing to give a statement before you leave the area, and take down their personal contact details so that they can be contacted later on.

    An accident report

    In shops and other places of business, there will usually be a standard procedure for dealing with accidents, and this will usually involve an accident report form.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Ask the management if you can be involved in filling out the accident report form, so that you can be sure that all of the facts are right, and then ask to take a copy home with you then and there. Do not allow management to fob you off and promise to send on a copy later.

    Making claims for a slip in a public place in Sedgemoor

    After you have gathered enough evidence for your compensation claim, the next step towards getting compensation for your slip in a public place in Sedgemoor is to work with a lawyer so that they can process the claim quickly and simply.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, or you can text “claim365” to 88010 and the team will be more than happy to discuss making a claim with you, to let you know if you do have a good enough case for a successful claim. It is then up to you to decide whether or not you want to continue with your claim, and you are under no obligation to do so. If you do decide to go ahead, you will be teamed with a professional lawyer who will work on a 100% no win no fee* basis to get you the compensation that you deserve.

    Date Published: 27th July 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Category: Location Posts

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.