Claiming for a slip in a public place in Runnymede could prevent the same thing from happening to someone else. If you were not to blame, find out from Accident Advice Helpline if you can make a claim.
Slips are very common. In public places they are often preventable. Your claim can help with this by making sure that companies take more care.
Preventing a slip
- If you slipped entering a shop because it was raining outside, the store may put mats out in future.
- Spillages in canteens can cause slips. Your claim can mean they are mopped up quicker.
- Slipping in a supermarket because something has been dropped on the floor could mean they act quicker to clean up future breakages.
Any claim you make in a public place is investigated by the company concerned because they need to know if there is a gap in their safety procedures, so make sure you claim.
Let Accident Advice Helpline tell you if you can claim
When you call Accident Advice Helpline to find out about a claim, our trained advisors will take your call. They can answer all your questions about a slip in a public place in Runnymede. With over 15 years of personal injury experience, you will be given specialist legal advice to help you with your claim. In fact, your claim will be handled by a legal expert in personal injury claims.
We don’t ask you to pay for our time every month either. This is because all our solicitors work on a no win, no fee basis. This can be a big financial help if you’re finding money a bit tight after your accident.
Assessing your claim is quick and easy using our unique 30 second test and if our advisors confirm that you can claim compensation, they can start your claim over the phone as well.
- If you were not responsible for causing your accident then you could claim.
- If you had your injuries treated by a medical practitioner than you can provide medical evidence to support your claim.
- You have a deadline so you must start your claim within three years.
Start your claim for a slip in a public place in Runnymede
Accident Advice Helpline are legal specialists who can help get you the best compensation so call us now to find out if you can make a claim. You can call us from a landline by calling 0800 689 0500, or you can call us from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. Don’t take any chances with your claim and call the experts in personal injury.
Date Published: 11th December 2015