If you have an accident which was caused by someone else, you may be able to claim compensation. You can find out if you can claim for a slip in a public place in Rossendale by speaking to Accident Advice Helpline.
Accident Advice Helpline have a successful history of personal injury claims. We have specialised since 2000 and have made all our claims on a no win, no fee basis. This is a method of making claims so that you don’t have to worry about the financial side of your claim.
How no win no fee claims work
- When you go to start a claim, you won’t be ask for a deposit or any form of payment. Some solicitors will insist on payment before they start work, but not the solicitors at Accident Advice Helpline.
- Our solicitors won’t ask you to pay for their time every month. Other solicitors will send monthly bills which can add to your financial burden.
- With Accident Advice Helpline you are under no obligation to go ahead with a claim. If you do decide not to proceed with your claim, we won’t send an invoice to cover the hours worked so far.
- The worst outcome to a claim is not receiving any compensation but receiving a large legal bill. Our solicitors have the experience to do all they can to make your claim successful, but if it isn’t they won’t bill you for their time.
Assess your claim for a slip in a public place in Rossendale
Accident Advice Helpline have friendly advisors who know how to assess your claim over the phone. While answering your questions they will get the information they need.
- They will find out who caused your accident, as it must be someone else for you to make a claim.
- They will check the date. You can start your claim as soon as you want to, but you only have a maximum of three years.
- They will check you can provide medical evidence. This simply means that a medical practitioner assessed and treated you after your accident, and recorded your injuries.
How to contact Accident Advice Helpline
To assess and start your claim, just talk to us over the phone. It’s free from a landline on 0800 689 0500, or you should call 0333 500 0993 if you’re calling from a mobile (charges may apply if calling from a mobile). You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010. If you do, then you will receive a call back as soon as an advisor is free to discuss your claim. So call Accident Advice Helpline and find out for yourself how our experience will help you claim for a slip in a public place in Rossendale.
Date Published: 11th December 2015