How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Slip in a public place in Nuneaton and Bedworth

    For some people, a slip or fall might simply result in a few bruises and wounded pride. But for others, this kind of accident can cause long-term and painful injuries. For example, you might sustain a fracture to your wrist or you could damage muscles in your back if you fall onto a hard surface. If you are elderly, or have a pre-existing medical condition, then a fall can have far more serious consequences and have a major impact on your quality of life.

    If you had a slip in a public place in Nuneaton and Bedworth, and you needed medical attention for your injuries, then you could be entitled to compensation. In fact, as a victim of any kind of no-fault accident, you are legally entitled to pursue a claim.

    Claim experts

    For free initial advice on the matter, and to find out for certain if you can proceed with a legal case, all you have to do is call Accident Advice Helpline. We are one of the UK’s top law firms and our advisers are standing by to chat to you right now.

    When you get in touch, you can ask any questions that you might have about the legal process. We want to you feel that you are fully informed so that you can move forward with confidence. Accident Advice Helpline will work hard on your behalf, and we aim to get you the maximum compensation with the minimum of fuss. So call us today and take the first step on the road to justice.

    No win, no fee

    With Accident Advice Helpline on your side, you will never need to be concerned about the costs involved with making a claim. We will connect you with a specialist solicitor, who will never charge you any upfront fees to start work on your case. Even better, your entire claim will be handled under the no win no fee agreement, so you are not putting your savings at risk by moving forward.

    Open Claim Calculator

    So if you have:

    • Suffered after a slip in a public place in Nuneaton and Bedworth
    • Sustained an injury in a car accident that was not your fault
    • Needed medical attention as a result of a workplace accident, for which you were not to blame

    or if you have endured pain and misery due to any kind of no-fault accident, then call the claim experts at Accident Advice Helpline today. Get the compensation you deserve.

    How can I contact Accident Advice Helpline?

    Simply pick up the phone and dial 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone. You can also choose to text, ‘claim365’ to 88010 and Accident Advice Helpline will call you back.

    Date Published: 27th July 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.