How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Slip in a public place in Erewash

    If you have had a slip in a public place in Erewash, you’ll know it’s no laughing matter. Alongside the embarrassment of such a fall, you may also have sustained serious injuries. These can range from cuts and bruises to a broken limb, concussion or even worse. Your first priority should be to seek medical treatment, naturally. But you should also consider why the accident happened. Was it because there was an unmarked hazard such as a spillage or a wet floor from cleaning? Could the accident have been prevented in some way?

    If you are convinced this shouldn’t have happened to you, and only did because someone else acted negligently, then you may have a right to claim compensation. Personal injury claims of this type may not only compensate you for the injuries sustained. You may also be able to ask for some of the financial costs of your accident to be reimbursed too.

    What you can claim after a slip in a public place in Erewash

    Provided it can be proven that someone else was to blame, an experienced law firm will be able to ask for loss of earnings to be taken into account if you’ve been unable to attend your usual workplace as a result.

    You can be reimbursed for items such as prescriptions and travel costs to and from medical appointments. Expenses paid out for adjustments around the home to help you cope while you recover, or additional childcare, can also be repaid as part of your compensation settlement.

    So you see it could well be in your best interests to consider your right to make a claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Ask Accident Advice Helpline if you have a right to compensation

    We’ll advise you for free on whether we think you could make a successful case against the party responsible for your accident. We’ll be able to give you a guideline figure of the amount you could ask for too. All you need to do is get in touch.

    • To discuss your claim with no obligation and in confidence, ring our helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
    • Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
    • Try the 30 second test on our website.

    If you have a legal right to ask for compensation after a slip in a public place in Erewash, we think you should do so. We don’t charge an upfront fee and you’re protected from paying for our legal services if your case is lost by our no win, no guarantee fee. Find out more by calling us today.

    Date Published: 7th August 2015

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.