How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Slip in a public place in Barnet

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Barnet

    What to do after a slip in a public place in Barnet

    Have you recently been injured due to a slip in a public place in Barnet? Then you might be wondering what your rights are. After all, if you’re currently laid up in hospital or at home whilst you wait for your injury to heal, it’s only natural that you want justice. If the accident was someone else’s fault, then it’s possible that you’re entitled to compensation.

    Whether your slip occurred due to a wet and slippy floor in a supermarket, bank or café, or on local council property, such as an uneven pavement or in a poorly maintained council flat, you could be due a significant amount of compensation. Many injury victims in the UK get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. We are widely regarded as one of the country’s top law firms specialising in personal injury compensation.

    Don’t settle for less than you deserve

    Whether you’ve suffered a sprain, fracture, break, facial injury or another more serious health problem, it’s only right that you take steps to win the compensation that you deserve. It’s important to remember that businesses and councils have insurance in place to protect them in this exact situation.

    Therefore, you can relax in the knowledge that you won’t be taking money out of their pocket by making a claim. It is their insurance company that will be responsible for paying your compensation. At Accident Advice Helpline, we can help you to win the maximum amount of remuneration that you’re due.

    Get medical attention after a slip in a public place in Barnet

    Some people choose not to see a doctor after a slip, trip or fall in a public place. However, this isn’t advisable. Even if the injury doesn’t seem too serious at the time, it’s possible that it could get worse over time. Seeing a medical professional will ensure that you get the care and attention that you need to make a full recovery. Furthermore, putting your injury on record will be very helpful if you decide to make a claim in the future and will provide valuable evidence to support your claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    How to contact us

    Getting in touch with us isn’t the scary task that you may imagine it is. Our advisors are very experienced and have helped thousands of injury victims from across the UK. You can call us on 0800 689 0500 (from a landline) or 0333 500 0993 (from a mobile) at any time that’s convenient to you. We’re on hand 24/7 to provide the expert advice that you need. Find out more today.

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.