How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Slip in a public place in Worcestershire

    Slip in a public place in Worcestershire

    Welcome to the information page dedicated to the injury lawyer in Worcestershire team. If you have had a slip in a public place in Worcestershire, you could make a claim with the help of Accident Advice Helpline.

    Injury lawyer in Worcestershire team

    The injury lawyer in Worcestershire team have dealt with many types of accidents and injuries. They have helped thousands of different clients to win compensation claims after a number of different circumstances, accidents and injuries. One of the most common accidents that the injury lawyer in Worcestershire team deal with are slips, trips and falls.

    Slip in a public place in Worcestershire

    Whilst slips, trips and falls can sometimes be only minor accidents without too much lasting pain and suffering, this is not always the case. The injury lawyer in Worcestershire legal team have dealt with slips, trips and falls which have caused the following injuries:

    • Damaged muscles;
    • Damaged ligaments;
    • Cuts and abrasions;
    • Bruising;
    • Cracked bones;
    • Broken bones;
    • Sprained tissue and muscles; and
    • Head injuries.

    If you have suffered a slip, trip or fall yourself and have suffered from one of the above injuries, then you will know yourself that there is nothing minor about one of these. There is nothing minor about being in pain or discomfort, relying on painkillers, having difficulty carrying out everyday tasks and being forced to take time off work.

    So, if you have suffered one these not so minor injuries, you need to talk to the team from Accident Advice Helpline. We can help you to claim the compensation that you deserve, that you are entitled to and that you need to help you recover from your accident injury.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Make a claim

    To make a claim for a slip, trip or fall, you must have been injured in the last three years and the accident must have been the fault of someone else. Generally, we can only help you if your injury needed medical attention or treatment. If the slip, trip or fall occurred within a public place, for example on a public road on an uneven pavement, the local council will have public liability insurance to cover your compensation claim payment.

    Slip, trip and fall accidents which happen in any public place will generally be covered by public liability insurance. We have specialist accident solicitors to deal with each and every type of slip, trip and fall case. If your slip, trip or fall accident happened when you were at work or on works premises, then your employer is required by law to have employer’s liability insurance. This means that if you get injured in a slip, trip or fall accident at work, you will be covered by this insurance. This also means that you will not be claiming against your employer, but rather the employer’s liability insurance company.

    Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 to start your claim.

    Date Published: 23rd October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.