How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Slip and trip accidents in Medway

    The region of Medway is a unitary authority located in South East England. Over half of the region is rural, and includes the North Kent Marshes, a significant wetlands region. As well as this, Ranscombe Farm is also an area of conservation, filled with rare flowers and orchids. As a result, the Medway area is popular with tourists and visitors who come to enjoy the idyllic landscape.

    However, such areas can prove dangerous if they are not properly maintained, and it is possible to suffer slip and trip accidents in Medway that can affect you negatively both physically and financially.

    What should you do if you experience slip and trip accidents in Medway?

    If you have suffered slip and trip accidents in Medway that wasn’t your fault, you shouldn’t have to face the consequences for someone else’s negligence. Accidents such as slips and trips due to issues outside of your control such as uneven footpaths or safety measures not being followed mean that authorities such as the local council may be liable for your injury. The local council are responsible for ensuring that both tourists and locals alike can enjoy the beauty of Medway safely and securely.

    If you are injured in a slip and trip accident, you should seek medical attention immediately to ensure that your injuries are officially recorded, meaning you can use them as evidence when seeking compensation. You should also photograph the scene of your accident if possible and speak to any witnesses. Even if your injury occurred in the last three years, you could still be eligible for compensation with no win no fee claims.

    How to get you claim started

    If you are concerned as to whether or not you qualify for an injury claim, take our free 30 second test to find out quickly and easily if you are eligible for compensation. Accident Advice Helpline are devoted to helping people back on their feet, and friendly, professional advisers are waiting to assist you with your Medway no win no fee claims.

    Open Claim Calculator

    By making a personal injury claim, you are not only seeking the compensation you deserve, but you area also alerting others to the issue, thereby helping to prevent future accidents and injuries. With over 15 years’ experience as a successful law firm, it may be possible for you to make a no win, no fee claim, without even having to go to court yourself. If you are interested in no win no fee claims, or if you simply want to find out more, call today on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993.

    Date Published: 28th August 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.