Shoulder Injury Compensation
Suffering an injury to your shoulder can affect all your day-to-day activities by restricting your mobility. If your injury was the result of an accident that was not your fault, we can help you make a claim for shoulder injury compensation.
Different types of accidents
Maybe you were involved in a car accident, a trip in the street, or have slipped on a wet floor at work. Whatever the reason for your accident, you should be able to obtain justice for injuries caused by someone else’s negligence.
Accident Advice Helpline deals with many different accident types and can advise you on whether you have a legitimate claim for shoulder injury compensation. Our experience has been gained from years of managing personal injury claims, so no matter what type of accident you have been involved in, you know that your case is in safe hands.
Shoulder injury compensation claim criteria
There are certain criteria that have to be met in order to make a personal injury claim:
- You must have received medical treatment for your injuries following the accident
- You must not have been to blame for the accident
- The accident must have happened within the last 3 years
If all of these factors apply to your situation, we may be able to help you make a claim.
How we can help
Accident Advice Helpline provides free and professional legal advice to accident victims who are thinking of taking legal action. In order to find out more about making a shoulder injury compensation claim, you have 2 alternatives:
- Call our 24-hour helpline on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 and speak to one of our fully-trained advisors. They will take a few details about your accident and injury, then tell you if you have a legitimate claim for shoulder injury compensation.
- Take a look at our website you will see a ’30-second test.’ This is a compensation calculator which will let you know if you are eligible to claim and can give you an estimate of the amount you might receive, based on past results.
If you decide to continue with a claim, we will put you in touch with one of our independent legal partners who will represent you in court. All our legal partners work on a no win no fee* basis, so you can relax in the knowledge that there will be no huge upfront legal bills to pay.
So give us a call – you have nothing to lose by making a shoulder injury compensation claim and it may help you to put your accident behind you.
Date Published: 17th October 2012
Author: David Brown