Have you been involved in Shotton road traffic accidents? Sadly, accidents happen on the roads every day in the United Kingdom. However, if you have been injured in such an incident and it was not your fault, you should certainly think about making a claim for compensation.
Claiming for Shotton road traffic accidents
A lot of people don’t make a claim because they don’t realise that they are entitled to compensation. This is usually because they don’t know what constitutes as a ‘personal injury’ and what does not, but you merely need to be able to prove that someone else is at fault for your suffering. There are consequently many types of Shotton road traffic accidents that can lead to successful claims, such as:
- Passenger accidents – If you were in the vehicle that caused the accident, yet you were a passenger and not responsible for anything that occurred, you will be able to claim.
- Car crashes – Car crashes cause approximately two-thirds of all accidents on our roads.
- Bus accidents – Have you been injured while travelling on a bus? If so, you could be entitled to compensation.
- Motorbike accidents – Motorcyclists are more prone to falling into other drivers’ blind spots and skidding. As they are exposed to more elements, there is an increased chance of an accident.
- Cycling accidents – Cyclists are also one of the most vulnerable on the road,
- Pedestrian accidents – Pedestrians have the least protection and thus these types of road traffic accidents are often serious. Get the compensation you need to help you through the recovery phase.
If you have been involved in any of the types of road traffic accidents that have been mentioned, all you need to do is get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline and we will help you to get the compensation you deserve. With over 16 years of experience and an impeccable reputation, you can be confident that you will be in safe hands. Moreover, financial risk is minimised when using our service, as all of our solicitors work on a no-win, no-fee* basis, which means you will only need to pay legal fees if your claim is a success. We have an excellent track record when it comes to gaining compensation and justice for our clients and always fight tirelessly for them.
How to get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline
Call, text or complete the handy 30-second calculator on our website to find out where you stand for claims for Shotton road traffic accidents. The details you will need are:
- Helpline numbers: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.
- You can try the quick and easy 30-second test on our website.
- Text ‘Claim365’ to 88010 and an advisor will call you.