Throughout the country there are thousands of people who are employed, and it is their employer’s duty to make sure that while any members of staff are at work, they are protected and safe against any risks or accidents that may happen. If they do not and an accident happens then the staff member may want to make an injury claim, by using the Shotton car accident lawyers from Accident Advice Helpline.
This does not only apply to one-off accidents, it applies if you develop an illness that has been caused by your work, maybe something like carpal tunnel syndrome or even lung cancer. Whatever you illness is, as long as you were not at fault and you contracted it from work, then you are entitled to claim compensation from your boss, by using the Shotton car accident lawyers from Accident Advice Helpline.
The illnesses that may mean you using the Shotton car accident lawyers
Whatever your illness is, as long as you have contracted it from your employment, then you should be allowed to make a personal injury claim. Over the last 14 years, Accident Advice Helpline has helped many sufferers of industrial illnesses, some of the more common problems being:
- Dangerous Chemicals and Substances. Employees should be protected from prolonged exposure to these, as they may be OK in small doses, but long term can have a very bad effect on your health.
- Asbestos-related diseases. These are still coming to light nearly 20 years after asbestos was banned in the UK, and they can take up to 40 years to develop.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Vibration White Finger, Dead Finger and Hand-arm syndrome. These are all preventable conditions caused by vibrating equipment, or constant pressures on the wrist and hands.
- Repetitive Strain Injury is caused when the same muscles are used repeatedly for actions they do not normally make.
- Back and spinal injuries. These can be caused by regular heavy lifting, particularly if the proper training has not been given to the employee. There are also other causes, such as constant twisting, or a fall.
- Industrial Deafness. This is the result of constantly working in excessively loud noise. Your employer must provide protection for your ears.
Using Shotton car accident solicitors
You should contact Accident Advice Helpline for the expertise and experience you need for a successful personal injury claim. With over 14 years experience of making claims, we have helped many thousands of claimants get the compensation they deserved.
On our website, there is the 30-second test. It will let you know if you qualify to make a claim and will give you an estimate of how much it could be.
Or you can contact one of our friendly advisors on 0800 180 4123. They will discuss your illness with you, talk about the necessary procedures and let you decide if you wish to pursue the claim.